Spaces for new athletes on the Team Evolution programme are limited and reviewed on a yearly basis.
Team Evolution accepts U14, U16, U18 & U21 student-athletes to the programme on a full-time, yearly basis, with the programme running from May – April. U12 student-athletes are accepted on a camp by camp basis, although priority is given to those who commit to a full season. The admissions process for all ages is highly competitive and selective, and due to the low group ratios and small school size, space in each age group and athletic program is limited. Priority is given for existing students to move up within age groups, so places become more competitive for older athletes, where the ratios are also lower.
When reviewing new athletes to the programme, the following factors are considered;
- The commitment of the applicant to work within the existing structure of the Team Evolution Programme.
- The support structure available to the student-athlete via their UK School, parents / guardians, home ski club and any additional factors.
- The athletic level of the applicant, with special consideration given to areas outside of ski racing.
- Inquires regarding available spaces on the Team Evolution can be made at any point in the current season.
- Official expression of interest should be made prior to 1st April each winter season, in order to arrange next stages of application process. The earlier, the better as new programmes begin from 1st May each year.
- Schedule an on-campus visit and “Test Camp” for both parents and student-athlete, preferably to occur in the main winter season during specified January, February or April “Test Camp” weeks, to allow for further understanding of applicant requirements. UK meetings can be arranged under special circumstances, but applicants will still be required to complete a “Test Camp” before being officially offered a place on the programme.
- Admissions for the following season generally begin at the end of the ski season. By the beginning of May it is generally known which athletes will be offered a place on the programme for the following season.
Please be aware that these documents are for reference. For an up-to-date version of any programme documents please contact the Programme Director.
- Team Evolution Proposal Document 2017-18
- Commitment Form 2017-18
- 2017-18 FIS Programme
- 2017-18 Childrens Programme
- All applications are due no later than 1st April 2017.
- We encourage you to file your application as early as possible, starting 1st December 2016.
- Parents & athletes must have completed and signed all paperwork, as well as made initial payment, to secure their place on the programme.
- Applications received after 1st May may be considered on a space-available basis.