Spaces for new athletes on the Team Evolution programme are limited and reviewed on a yearly basis.
Team Evolution accepts U14, U16, U18 & U21 student-athletes to the programme on a full-time, yearly basis, with the programme running from May – April. U12 student-athletes are accepted on a camp by camp basis, although priority is given to those who are committing to a longer term programme. The admissions process for all ages is highly competitive and selective, and due to the low group ratios and small classroom sizes, space in each age group and athletic programme is limited. Priority is given for existing students to progress within age groups, so places become more competitive for older athletes, where the athlete – staff ratios are also lower.
When considering new athletes to the programme, the following factors are considered;
- The commitment of the applicant to work within the existing structure of the Team Evolution Programme.
- The support structure available to the student-athlete via their UK School, parents / guardians, home ski club and any additional factors.
- The athletic level of the applicant, with special consideration given to areas outside of ski racing. At a U12 and U14 level particular consideration is given to those athletes taking part in multiple sports.
- Enquires regarding available spaces on the Team Evolution Programme can be made at any point in the current season by emailing email@example.com
- Official expressions of interest for joining the Team Evolution programme for the coming season should be made between the 1st January and the 1st April, in order to arrange the next stages of the application process. New programmes begin from the 1st May each year.
- On-campus visits and “Test Camps” for both parents and student-athlete can be scheduled during the current season, preferably during specified January, February or April “Test Camp” weeks, to allow for further understanding of applicant requirements. UK meetings can be arranged under special circumstances, but applicants will still be required to complete a “Test Camp” before being officially offered a place on the programme.
- Admissions for the following season begin from the 1st May. By this point it is generally known which athletes will be offered a place on the programme for the following season.
Please be aware that these documents are for reference. For an up-to-date version of any programme documents please contact the Programme Director.
- Team Evolution Set Up Document 2018-19
- Commitment Form 2018-19
- 2018-19 FIS Programme
- 2018-19 Childrens Programme
- All applications for the 2019/20 season are due no later than 1st April 2019.
- We encourage you to contact a member of Team Evolution staff regarding spaces on the 2019/20 as soon as possible, with official applications being taken from 1st December 2018.
- Parents & athletes must have completed and signed all paperwork, as well as paid their Commitment Bond, to secure a place on the programme.
- Applications received after 30th May will be considered on a space-available basis.